Saturday, March 8, 2008

Went westmall with Weesum...

Went westmall with weesum again..

She was late and i kept calling her for 3 times until i saw a lady wearing a yellow tee-shirt whom hairstyle was long and small in size.

As what i expected, it was weesum indeed.

Just when she was approaching nearer, i found out that weesum applied make-up and i spot something on her ear - a pair of love-shaped earrings dangling here and there. Hahas.. just my favourite kind.



Well, i did raised my volume when talking to her initially cause she did not pick up my phone, but she really do know how to make me happy after that. I felt apologetic for what i did after that.
Anyway , Any idea what she did??




She changed the topic and showed me her brush up lip gloss hahas.. The moment i saw that, i quickly became happier and forget what i said immediately. I just came to realize that going out with weesum is an enjoyable thing to do so cause she really loved sharing her things with me and helped me in various ways.



We went to buy clothes 1st and she helped me chose the dress type which cost $34 after 30% discount. My heart is bleeding when weesum helped me pay. Well, that's what shopping is for. As long as we want the stuffs, we have to fork out some of our money from our wallet and that's why i hate wallets. Lolx.. Though i loved its designs..



After that, we proceeded to Watsons as weesum wanted to buy the one which can make our eye lashes more curled. Forget the name :X Nevertheless, i bought the brush up lip gloss- Candy tea and the cream jel strawberry in flavour for moisturing my face too. Once again, i have to fork out my precious $$ out from my wallet. Heart bleeded once more.



Along the way, we walked past Yellow and weesum took me to pierce my ear. I was shocked when she pulled me inside. I was like staring at the lady with my mouth almost falling off apart. In the end, here it goes, my lovely pair of ears. It was lovely but heart was bleeding cause i had a overall check and calculation. I spent about 50+ just buying the 4 items. Luckily i bought enough $$ before leaving my house if not, i think i might have to waste another opportunity of shopping.



After piercing, weesum fetched me to the interchange and i reached home about 5.40pm?? Rest for a while and went out with mummy to eat.



Well, today is a fun shopping day of forking out my money. Heart was bleeding from the start till the end. However, i did able to buy the things i wanted. Hohohos..





Yeaps, counting down for my birthdaY! 3 days and bla bla blah hours, minutes and seconds. Can't bother to take note of it but just wana know that it is going to be approaching soon! Apparantly, i had finished doing my Zhou Ji for chinese and E.MATHS for Holiday Assignments. That's a good thing though, as this means that the more earlier i finished doing, the more time i can enjoy and play during the 1 short week.



Well, gotta go to sleep now and i need to wake up early to go jogging with daddy...



Nitex... (:

Sweetdreams~

No comments: