Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bought my new cardigan... (:

Weesum and me (:
Zi-lianing

me again..


Reflection (:


yeah... today bought a new cardigan (:
simply loved the cardigan lots.. all thanks to weesum!
anyway.. i shall talked about what happened today.
Today, woke up at 12noon lolx! Sleep soo soundly until i dun want to
wake up. Hahas! Then, eat my lunch and eat medicine and watched tv
(: After that, i proceed to onlining to do my Ace-Learning Maths hw.
Halfway through, weesum called me and asked me whether i am free anot cause she is bored and at the same time, want to buy a new jeans short (: Then, i sae ok so she went to bath and is like taking ages to bath. She took 1hr+ to get ready. LOLX.. my god!
This is too exaggerating! Anyway, she called me then she said meet me after 5 minute then i went to get changed then went down. We chatted as we walked, but weesum said i quite quiet today. Haixx.. i think is perhaps of the homework. Sianx.. keep me occupied!
Anyway, we reached the shop then we chose the clothes and shorts we wanted. Initially, weesum chose a skinny jeans for me then i went to try. However, after trying for a few times, i think that it does not really suits my taste so i decided not to buy. As for weesum, she bought her jeans short which costs her $20+? For me, i shall shop for others then weesum said ''why dun you go shop for the cardigan instead??'' So, i go shop for the cardigan and i chose the white cardigan.. hahas! Loved it though (:
After that, we proceed to the CC for internet cos weesum want to use internet so i accompany her go. LOLX! When we reached there, all the computers got occupied then weesym she go registered her name and had to wait till 5.40pm for her turn to use. Then, we just waited till 5.40pm. After that, finally is our turn to use and all the bla bla blax.. and then we went to eat at Kopitiam. After eating, the time is around 7.30pm then we scrolled back home. Hahas.. had a great time! Then, weesum she fetched me back home.. Sooo thoughtful of her (: Thanks weesum.. Loved ya lots~
That's all for today...

No comments: