Friday, March 28, 2008

Laogong went to pierce her EARS FINALLY!! :D

LaoGong!! You have Done IT!! DONE IT!! DONE IT!! :D I have had always knew that you would be able to overcome your fear, although you kept shouting, during the process going on at Yellow.

Well, after the pinching from us and the squeezing hands from Sun-Nu and me, i believe you had bruises on your hands?? *Sob Sob* Hoped you're getting better and plus your right ear ( i think so), the bruise, please fade away as soon as possible!

In this way, your ears will look perfectly FINE and Pretty le!

Bought our couple earrings and i simply loved it lots and lots~ I believed you too , laogong? :D

I promised i would wear it definitely
So do you, right?
After 1 week, perhaps 1 month ?

Whatever it shall be, we did have a great time together today!


That's all for my laogong stuffs and all
and following next, shall be my infuriating post.
I believed.

Results Released
Actually, before the results are released, teacher had told me that i get 3rd in place which i think is not really satisfied, as i had always knew that my voice is, i personally think satisfied.
It's not that i am praising myself or something, but i really feel that i am comfortable with my voice and frankly speaking, if i was to lose my one- and only voice in singing that i had, i just simply can't dread to think about it. Anyway, if i did say something wrong somewhere and i think i have done it a few seconds ago, just treat it as i was babbering nonsense out from my mouth and pretend i had said nothing. * TouchWood*

And so, the Mc's announed in all , '' in 5th place, it goes to Low Kiong Min ( -_-") and Lim Poh Ling"

WHAT???!!!! Did i hear wrongly?? 5th???!! Not 3rd??!! Huh?? My mind is in a whirl at that time. Worse still, the Mc's repeated my name 2 times wrongly. Damn Paiiseh lorx. I was really reluctant to go up to the stage and received my prize. Really spoilt my mood early in the morning.

Really...

Is there any justice in this living world?? Why am i getting 5th in place?? I simply can't figure it out. Is it because of my combination problem with my partner, my voice projection or i stumbled halfway through? I really don't know...

However, come to think of it, i think i know the reasons why i get 5th in place ; but i don't wish to mention it anymore as i am feeling demoralised right now.

Well, i am really in a unlucky state as in my certificate that i had received, turns out to be a typo- error as my name should be Q ( Qiong Min ) instead of K and my class should be E3 instead of E1. All these really indicated that i don't deserve this prize At ALL and who would want to take this prize anyway?? Even though there is a $6 voucher given. I'd rather get nothing instead than making a scene out of myself which i think is really Ridiculous! * Fuming now*

However , this does not stop me from singing as Music and Singing are part of my life.
They are as important as my family, friends and everyone.
It just became a habit in which i would just automatically on the music and listen and sing as the melody goes....

Sad to say that, although i did not get the results i wanted, i would still strive harder and give it a Best Shot.
Yeah~

No comments: