Monday, March 3, 2008

Pissed and Fucked up!!

Back to school again for the last week of Term 1 (: .
Early in the morning, carried my heavy bag to school GRR!! Then, waited at the bustop for 12min!! WTH.. the bus came at a later time around, 6.40am! *ROAR*
Waited for ages man cause i scared i might be late for school.
Along the way, the bustops stopped at every stops and i particularly remembered 1 stop damn CLEARLY IN MY MIND!
As the bus stopped for about 3 min due to the large capacity of passengers whom just refusing to move in. The driver just simply did not say anything like : '' Come on, move in move in" or something related to these.
He just sat down on his precious seat and looked at the lovely passengers boarding up. I was like thinking : " WA LAO, can't you just simply say something or the passengers just get your body move up??" I am RUSHING OUT OF TIME! F***k up larx!"
Don't know what happened to me nowadays, i just simply get addicted to the word ' F' and get easily get Pissed off! I think is due to the stress that i am undertaking and my sickness. Luckily, my condition turns better *smirks*
Anyway, reached my school at about 7.10am. Then, laogong she came to look for me but found out that i had not reach yet so went back to her class. This was what i heard from ah choon.
So, i quickly put down my bag and rushed to find her. Hahas, once we saw each other, we quickly laughed hahas cute sehx we (: So, she asked me why i late?
Then when she mentioned this matter, i suddenly get agitated then keep blaming the driver. Hahas.. Anyway, lucky i am still not on the late track if not i would be breaking my 1st record of being late for school. I wondered how would it be like?? *thinks*

Attend lessons again.. and all the bla bla blax.. Anyway i just simply talked on the most focused part. Received my Chem and Geo back, hmmm.. did quite ok not soo good nor bad. Just half half. Hahas.. However, what i can say is that this is definitely not my marks that i want cause there is alot of careless mistakes! *ROAW* I must make sure i must scored well for my Mid-Year Exam.
Then, ah choon she very ke lian kept being hitten by Jordan, MingZheng, especially Rujing. Her hands all became red red.. haixx poor ah choon must jiayoux worx (:
During the VE period, teacher said got the VE project then need to have a group of 3 to 4. That's the time where we had alot of talkings cause we had exceeded the group limit. Haixx... in the end, my group consisted of '' Me, Ah choon and Korx aka ChengYing (: Then, Ah Choon started to cry my god! *Hush Hush* dun cry dun cry. Sayang Sayang you *Hugs Hugs*
Then, i found out that she did not score well for her exams haixx.. dun be sad! This time did not fare well next exam or tests do your best and i am sure you can do it derx (: Me will support you! *smirks* Then, we decided on our names and numbers we wanted for our jersey. Initially, i wanted the number 02, taken already, 12 also taken and 22 also taken. WA LAO!! Pissed off again so i chose 42 and the name i chose is MinMin (: hahas..
That's all for today.
Go eat my dinner liaox..

No comments: