Friday, March 7, 2008

Last day of Term 1 (:

Well, today marks the last day of Term 1 which i am dreadly waiting for this moment.



This means that i can rest for 1 week and anyway next wed is my Birthday. Wohohohos.. feeling kinda excited (: By the way, school is still the same as usual however something just simply buzzed me off and that is ....



HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENTS!!



As everyone should know, school holidays are next week and students are supposed to be so call ''resting'' at home and revising for the school work for some of the students or better still, mostly all. However, seems like teachers just reluctant to let us go and give us a Huge Pile of work which must be done over the holidays and submitted after the school reopens. My godness, there is only 1 week holiday and it is not 1 month! Who would be able to finish the work within a short period of time! I reckon it should be the ones who are hardworking,sleeping late in hours and facing the books almost for the whole day. Sad to say that i am not those kind of students. Ok, i shall not elaborate more of it cause it really spoilt my mood.



Yeapies, went westmall with Jiayi Laogong hehes. We went to eat our lunch at KFC and i bought Shrooms Burger Meal while Laogong bought Zinger Burger Meal respectively. We then proceed to Popular to buy Chinese Ass and bought the new release kind of pen?? Aiya, don't know what's that called but just can erased the errors we make by rubbing away using the tips. Cool huh?? Hahas.. Following that, we went to the Library to return and borrow books. Wow, today breaks my 1st record by borrowing 4 books at one go and all the books were recommended by Laogong worx (: hahas..

Well, i became to realize something that is i am really suck at writing compos. I don't know what happened to me i just simply do not have the motivation to write anything. Even if i have, i still have to rack my brains abit here and there and it took like ages for me to think of a Most Appropriate story to be well-written. What to do, born to be slow in thinking and did not read much books for the past few years and hence this is the result for being lazy.

Apparantly , i began to read more storybooks and borrowed storybooks from the National Library. I do not wish to live in regrets for not scoring well for English. I just want to score well for my GCE O' Levels that's all. That will be my main focus for the time being.

I really hoped that i can improve my english as much as possible cause it is really a very important subject. If i did not succeed, i would be feeling remorseful for my entire life. So, i am bucking up my english skills in all various areas and with the help of Laogong and everyone, i believed i can do it. So does everyone who did not fare too well for English.


There's a quote saying " Never give up till the very end of the journey"

No comments: