Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAPPY 15th Birthday (:

The time has struck 12am exactly when jiex came out from the studyroom suddenly, heading to the kitchen. Which she did not do this normally so and there she took out..

A BIRTHDAY CAKE!!






''Mei, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" shouted jiex, carrying the cake towards me with the lighted candles on it. I was shocked and at the same time, happy! Hahas..





And so, mummy and jiex sang the birthday songs in 2 versions - English and Chinese. You can see from the way i smiled when jiex captured the photo of me. I was just merely controlling my laughter. As Mummy went a bit too exaggeratiing in a sense that she sang very loudly in a hilarious way. That's why i loved mummy the most!! Hahas..



Following that, it's time to wish. And so i closed my eyes and wished for my 3 little wishes of mine that i truly hoped that it would come true, in a serious kind of way though. Well, it cannot be revealed out...

After wishing, i blew the lighted candles. I know the picture shown below, i looked a bit like blowing and laughing in a sarcastic way but the fact is that, i am trying to blow the 2 little lighted candles away. Hahas..


Well, and so it's time to cut the cake. Yeah, as usual, jiex took a last photo of me for that. Firstly, do i look weird in this outfit huh?? Yeap, i think so. I looked sooo '' Ba Ba'' in this picture! However, with my newly cut hair, i think it looked better. Hohohos.. Nice huh?? *smirks* And here it goes, *SMILEX*

Well, that's mark the end of my celebration with my family. Really thanked jiex lots for buying the cake which costs $16. I heard from mummy blabbered out from her mouth accidentally. Hahas, Thanks lots and appreciated lots!! LOVE Ya JIEX!! (: Lastly, a final thanks to mummy who sang sooo loudly for the birthday song in such a enthusiastic way.. MUMMY THE BEST!! YEAH!!







Following on to the 2nd in which i celebrated with Jiayi Laogong and Jieying Nu Er..

Toys Machine at Jurong


Highly-recommended at BUGIS JUNCTION!!





Woke up at 10am and had a wash-up.
Had my breakfast at around 10.30am and get changed after that.
My phone rang and there were 5 birthday messages from my friends but a total of 17 birthday wishings from friends and relatives.. Hahas!

Meet up with Laogong at school bustop while she passed the presents to me and proceeded to wait for Jieying.
She took quite a long time to get ready while laogong was frustrated and kept calling her.
During this period, i saw many BVSS students. Aiyoo, sooo paisehx!
Jieying then reached and gave the present to me hahas and to my shocking, amanda wore such a
high-class or in other words "tai-tai" style of dressing. She gave me the present too. Anyway, after that, we then took train to Bugis.

Along the way, the sky became over-cast and as i looked at the sky, how i wished the sky would be in a bright and cooling weather. Not such a dark and over-cast weather which it really spoilt my birthday mood lah! The train was getting crowded and squeezy initially however after few stops, the train's getting slightly better lesser passengers.

Reached Bugis and we headed to the Bugis Village immediately as Laogong complained saying she's feeling damn hungry after waiting for Jieying for sooo long.
After eating, we went to shop around and i bought a LITTLE MISS SHY t-shirts. YEAH!! My craving come true already and it's time to cross that away in my blog. Hahas!
We continued to shop for the other shops and many clothes that i adored, cost $10 only. WHERE IN THIS WORLD SELL SUCH A CHEAP PRICE!! Such a pity, i did not bring enough $$ if not, i definitely would buy!

Walking around for a few hours, we headed back to Jurong and went to arcade but found out that i did not have the card so can't play. We then proceeded to The National Library to rest and read books. After this, it's around 4.30pm and it's time to home sweet home lerx..




Well, had an enjoyable moment with them. Just wana say THANKS to everyone who gave me your birthday wishings and spent my birthday with me.
LURVE YA LOTS!! I promised i won't forget all of your!
Your The BEST!! *smirks*

No comments: