Friday, March 14, 2008

Went to Make my IC at ICA Building...

I'm Backkkk!! hahas..
From ICA Building and shopping with mummy,definitely.
ICA Building??
Went there only for 1 small purpose yet is sooo important
that's to make my IC
as I had just turned into 15 years old 2 days ago~ YEAH!

Upon arrival, there were many people at the building and we went right up to the 3rd
storey for photo taking and making of IC, of course.
My heart is stomping damn fast!
As there were people standing beside me when i am queueing.
"What if they saw my photo taken and the process??"
All these just flashed vividly in my mind suddenly.

Yeap, i've taken my photo and proceeded to the IC.
Took my queue number
and it turned out to be B560
which i had to wait for 59 more people until my turn.
Well, time did pass fast and not long later, it was our turn.

After that, mummy and i went to Jurong point.
We did window - shopping though
Around 5pm, we went to eat at Foodcourt.
Ate until full-up and took MRT home.

On the way when changing the train route to Bukit Gombak,
the train arrived and there were many people squeezing here and there
I am the last one to squeeze in
and
when i was trying to squeeze my body inside,
"DOOR CLOSING" TOooo toooo...
LOLX.. so i had to wait for another train then.
Mummy went in , of course.


Well, it did not take too long after a train arrived in about 20 sec later?
This time, the train is soo spacious compared to the one i tried to squeeze my body in just now.
I was thinking, " Mummy should have took this train instead, cause it is much more spacious"
Along the way, i was thinking about the holidays ass and what to wear for tomorrow.
Seems like the hol ass are haunting me every now and then..
It just can't be shaken off out of my mind. Argh!

Moments later, i alighted and mummy waited for me at the station there.
I helped her deposit her money from her card and walked home.


What I have to DO!!
My face is ''Ba Ba"!! Argh!
Must not eat soo much!
Must Exercise!!
Must Regain back my slim body and face!
MUST DO IT!!

Signing off now~

No comments: