Tuesday, January 29, 2008

School is same as usual.. but today starts the beginning of the Self- INDEPENDENCE STUDY..
From 2.25 to 3.15pm, we studied on our own and after this, my god!! I need to go to the hall for my finals rounds of competition for the Karaoke Competition. My god!! I am really damn nervous and my besties.. Ch, Jy and Hf they came to support me and listen to my singing. (:
They comforted me and told me not to be sooo nervous and just enjoyed to the fullest can liaox..

Finally.. 4pm reached and the contestants were at the hall gathering. My god!! Very few ppl came to support their friends. However, my partner who is singing with me (PL) haven come yet then teacher said that to ask my frens to support me. Then, they go ask more ppl to support and i waited for pl to reach..

However.. not many came to support me then i need to go backstage for preparation to sing.
MY GOD!! As i waited at the backstage, more people came and my turn is at No.5. Then contestant No.4 his disc got problem then asked the next contestant to sing first. LOLX..
Everyone shouted and cheered for us! MY GOD!! I suddenly feel sooo happy and touched that soo many ppl came and supported us. Although some did not come for us, but they did come and see us sing. I am sooo touched and i started to sing my dedicated song " WO MEN ZHEN ME LE" During the duration of the song, everyone became silent and listen to us sing. MY GOD!! My heart thumped more faster and my face became more red LOLX!!

Finally, the song ended and everyone cheered! Then, i came down from the stage and everyone keep looking at me. I feel sooo damn paiseh man! Everyone said my singing is good! GOD!! Am i really that good?? My blending with pl sound nice?? Hahahas.. anyway is really up to the judges and the number of votings to decide. Tmr will be the results of the contestants qualifyied for the CNY celebration. MY GOD!! Really damn scared to know the results!

Today, the competition ended smoothly at around 5.10pm?? Then, teachers asked the contestants to go up to the stage and give us comments. LOLX.. The teachers all said my voice and pl sounded sweet! LOLX..
Then, i said goodbye to pl and went home with hf, ch and JY. Hahas.. HF niid to call her dad to fetch her up and ch go a different way with me and JY. Then, today i am happy and took the same bus with JY and alight at the bustop at Swiss Cottage Sec backgate there. Then, slowly strolled back to my house. Although my bag and hand is flood with books, but today will be the MOST MEMORABLE DAY WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGET!

LASTLY, REALLY THANKS A MILLION LOTS TO THOSE WHO SUPPORTED AND GIVE YOUR VOTES TO ME AND PL.. ESPECIALLY JY,HF AND CH!! ((: MY BESTIES FOREVER!

p/s: will treat jy,hf and ch if i got into the finals ((:

No comments: