Saturday, January 26, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO WAIPO...

My re-edited fav picture done by WS ((:
Ws and me (:

Sinwoon and me (:


3 of us (:
Today is Waipo birthday ((: Then, this afternoon my family excluding my dad went to
waipo house and of course, longbang my cousin WS.. Lolx.. she keep calling me and check
with me the time. The time is 3.30pm but if dragged, i will tell u derx.. lolz!
Anyway.. she waited for us at the lift there then off we proceed to waipo hse. Waaa.. when we
arrived, very few ppl reached. Then, ws and me talking and talking and until stephaine aunt
she suddenly talked to ws abt the ite thingy and the more she talked abt this topic, the louder
and more agitated she became.. lolx.. "Relax relax.."
After that, around 6+, Sw and her sister reached and we talked talked with ws also. Then, sw
her hair tied until like Felicia Chin hairstyle at Golden Path. Then, Stephaine aunt and ws very
curious and keep asking her how to tie until like that.. then she taught them while i keep looking
and playing with my phone. lolx!! After that, we go eat eat then after finish, took photos tgt then
sit tgt to watch Jay chou's MV which is Wo Bu Pei and Cai Hong.
After watching, time did pass damn fast. Kenny Cousin he brought the chocolate cake for waipo.
SOOOO FILIAL!! Then. we sang the birthday song to our most dedicated WAIPO! Then, cut
the cake and eat. MY GOD!! The cake is damn SWEET!! TOO SWEET Lerx and got biscuit
addings in the cake. Then, i gave kenny cousn some suggestions where to buy and what
flavours of cake taste nicer and not soooo sweet.
After this, is time to say goodbye and we took taxi home with the longbang of Ws..
Lastly, just wana wish...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
TO
WAIPO =)

No comments: