Thursday, January 10, 2008

LOLX... EVERYONE!!
Firstly.. Sorry for not updating my blog for 9 daes lolx.. TOOO BUSY WITH WORK N GOT CCA!! Anyway i shall update now (:

10th Jan

Today, finally can online feel soooo damn happy on9! Miss my com! (:
School same as usual, meet my friends, attend lessons and went home todae alone :( PL and Paula they need to stay back and i have to stay back awhile to complete my Chem practical paper lolx.. And worse still, last period is Mr Tan lesson and he is damn funny. He gives us back the compo that we written for 'Myself'' and he picked those compos which are nicely-wriiten and he is satisfied (: He chose Jordan, Chelsea and Aishah want (: LOLX.. FUNNY!! And he extended the time for about 5 min to 10 min omg!! The people outside our class is soooo Noisy and Chaotic lolx.. Finally Lesson finished today (:
Everyone left and i am still inside the class doing my Chem GRRR!! Paula still in class man!! I wana look for her but like no time already.. Think she left?? Saw HF and JY ask them whr is paula they sae dun know.. Haixx.. so i neva go look for paula while WS came into my class and talk to me (:
Hahas.. he is very funny man omg!! Happy to see him smiling and laughing while talking to me (:
My desk is really flood with books damn heavy man!! I still need to carry all the way to my locker man!! Luckily, WS is soooo kind help me carry the books and even helped me arranged the books in the locker cos tooo FLOOD liaox! LOLX.. Thanks soooo much WS!! You are really a GOOD FREN INDEED~ Hope you and **** can **** ASAP (:


9th Jan
Same as usual, got choir practice and 3pm to 4pm got games lolx.. FUNNY! (:
Sang new songs ( CNY Songs, ONE LITTLE CANDLE and IF WE HOLD ON TOGETHER)
NICE!! (: But.. very idiot de larx.. i from Sop 1 drop to Alto LOLX.. who will believed it?? Teacher saes i can sing low and help the altos cause my voice is RICH!! (: Luckily, Naslyn meix same as me soo.. still got accompany lolx.. then Janene and Seyeon all Sop 1 omg~~ Their voices arhx.. damn PRO!! So, practice finish lerx 6pm released and i call dad fetch me home (:


5th Jan
Hahas.. todae is Sec 1 Orientation Day. Wake up at 6.55am and get changed and reached school late :X Naslyn wait for me at the canteen there but i told her i will be late so.. she went in 1st..
Laughing all the way long till 12.30pm lolx.. Janene did not come :( Seyeon actually also did not come but 9.30am she reached omg!! I was Sooo happy and she told me she overslept :X She said janene did nt picked up her call.. And so we proceed to doing Macaroni Names for the lovely Sec 1 lolx.. FUN DAY THROUGHOUT :)


2nd Jan
LOLX.. 1st dae of school man!! Dad fetched me to school and also fetched PL too. Reached school, at canteen saw Paula and Jiayi (: Haixx.. My group not same class as me i really damn sad man! However, they consoled me hahas.. What true friends indeed~ Luckily, still got CH accompany me or else.. really GONE!! Quite Nevous though and the Sec 3 classes allocated at Temp Structure man!! LOLX.. SOOO LONG!! The whole school is like sooo chaotic and Polluted!! BLEAHX!! Anyway.. Everything goes well and i do hoped E3 really is a GREAT CLASS as days go by...

No comments: