Thursday, January 17, 2008

Being a Senior now, it really makes my daily life and aspects higher and more demanding. Regardless in work, personal or social, it makes me understand more and matured alot more.
Finally, there is a burden on my mind that i just really cant get rid of cause it is really quite precious but at the same time, i think i really cannot keep it in my heart cause it really will makes my heart more unbearable and the one who is suffering the most is ME!!

So, i make my 1st step out and i feel happy and no longer stressful and upset over such a SMALL LITTLE MATTER!!
Although it really makes me disappointing, however i do not wish to stay unhappy and caused my friends to feel unhappy about me and my personal stuffs.


THANKS FOR YOUR COMFORTING AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!

No comments: