Wednesday, January 23, 2008

VERY STRESS!

Haixx.. today go school as per normal but the mood is more heavy cause my mummy will be seeing my choir teacher for the cca thingy. So.. during the afternoon, i go outside the gate to wait for mummy to come and when she arrived, i went up and down for mdm toh but just cant find her and even get scolded. She saes how come never make appointment with her 1st?? DIAOX.. how i know!! Finally.. found her liaox.. then began our conversation...
During the converasation, i almost wana cry out man!! Then, mdm toh explained to my mummy and i thought for the day and caused of this thingy, i never attend the practice.
In the end, my decision was not to quit and continued until next year April where all the Sec 4s students stepped down and prepared for the GCE I Levels Exams!

No comments: