Friday, January 11, 2008

BAD FALL TODAE!!

Haixx.. todae same as usual go to school but bad things came liaox..
During P.E, CH stomach not feeling well then i accompanied her to the toliet OH MY!! She is really feeling damn PAINFUL!! :( Then, we proceed back to the basketball court where we play our physical conditions e.g SITUPS and PUSHUPS! LOLX.. the weather damn hot and CH cannot play :( After playing, proceed to our last station RUNNING FOR THE BAYTEN..

OH MY!! I fell down man!! TERRIBLY!! When i run that time, still alright but when returning, omg!! BIANG, On the floor liaox.. I think because of the puddle of water and i am running damn fast so that my row will not need to do 20 pushups. Haixx.. Not only me injured, CY and GYTR also injured.. Haixx.. Now even i write this blog, my leg and hands are feeling damn painful :( HOW???!!! RIGHT HAND injured how can i write?? MY GOD!! I really cannot imagine what will happen to me!! I really feel like crying but just cant cry out!! Haixx.. i better have a BIG REST this weekend. Looks like my weekend is Perished.. Hope to have a fast recovery!!

No comments: