Friday, February 1, 2008

End of week 5 term 1.. lolx.. DAMN TIRED!! Did not enjoy this week.. cause almost every day nid to stay back except thurs.. GRRR!! SIANX!! Talked about today, diaox -__-" Need to stay back for rehearsal for CNY Celebration again. 1.45pm starts the programme then i got Chi remedial from 12.40 to 1.15pm but teacher go extend the lesson period. Sooo tired then jy cant stay back *sobsob* but luckily, hf and jy can stay back (: CH also stay back wahahas!! SOOO HAPPY!! She waited for my rehearsal till my turn to sing the Karaoke competition. She cheered for me sooo happy!! Haixx.. my throat starts to act again.. haixx! Actually, i planned not to attend the rehearsal but if i never attend, pl how?? Next wed how?? Haixx.. very idoit derx lahx! Worse still, superstar which is sang by S.H.E the tone damn high then i nervous forget the part then pl helped me covered up. But she went off-pitch :X.. Sry arhx..

Actually, we wana changed song but cannot lerx.. tooo troublesome! Haixx.. so i haf to train my voice so everything will be well and i MUST not go off-pitch! Worse still, i am from choir sehx..!!
Soo tired.. but the whole rehearsal thing ends at 3+ then nas she wana wait for ws.. then still haf a couple hours away. Haixx.. then she asked me whether she can come my house?? LOLX.. i called mummy then she keep luffing and sae come lorx (:

When we spent 2 hours +, we talked, played and loved alot!! (: Nas praised my house neat and tidy and of course clean! At around 6pm. she needed to go liaox then i fetched her down and helped her hired taxi (: At around 7pm, she sms me and said her dad was waiting for her lolx!!
Then, got scolded cos he waited for her soo long then nas cried in the car :( WS also heard about the news and kept blaming himself :( Haixx.. dun be sad both of you!! Not your fault is just your luck is not today!

P/S: Must take good care of yourself!! Will support both of you forever! (:

No comments: