Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Aww.. Another day had passed and i feel that time had passed soo fast that without catching a glance out of it, it had already .....
Tired, Tired and Tired is all i have to say. Life is full of mysterious and challenges that we ought or, much more simpler, definitely have to faced it someday.
Take me for example, Almost every month i will be falling sick or in other words, after a few months, my throat would be acting up again! I really hate it to the core, GROSS!! Whenever this day reaches, i would be damn frustrated and my temper would be acting again. Poor Mummy had to suffer with me.
Suddenly, i came to realise that i really hate my Sec school life! I dun know why but it just simply 100% different from my Pri school life, which is happy and free-going which i do not need to worry and feeling so tired.

Some people would say: '' I loved my Sec School life the MOST, having to engage in all types of activities and mixing with friends and going out shopping, which are far more different than pri school life. How i wish i can go back to my Sec school life and study and hanged around with my Sec school friends again" I would be wondering : '' Is your sec school life really that fun??" How come mine is like far far different from your situation??" Especially, My luck!

What to do.. God had planned everything and since this is our life, we have to accept it regardless of willingness or unwillingness.

Now, i just wished that i do not want to feel sooo tired and stress out out of soo many things, including STUDIES! I just want to be in my Best condition that is to stay healthy and smilex always (: I just want to have a fast recovery ASAP!

Today, i went to visit the Chinese physician and took my pulse and said that my gastric is weak and i tend to get stress- up and tense-up easily which is 100% TRUE!

Believe me or not, being in the Best condition of health is really Very Important! Without this, we cannot even enjoy and focus on what we really enjoyed doing. Everyone must take good care of themselves, especially Sec 3 camp students (:

No comments: