Thursday, February 21, 2008

The End of the Common Tests (:

Yeah!! Today marks the end of the Common Tests for the past 2 weeks (: I can finally have a BIG REST from today till weekends. LOLX! If i were to recall the past few daes of the late nights that i have to endure, i really must sae that i really give it to my best for the tests already. Almost every day i slept at around 12am to 2am.. I still remembered there is a day when i got 3 tests for the following day which was mainly SS, Oral Presentation and E.Maths. That was the time where my E.maths i failed by 2 marks cause really no time to study. TIME CONSTRAINT!

Although the tests were over, i am still quite worried about the results. I know that after sooo many daes of endurements, i should really celebrate, however, if the results turned out to be not as satisfactory as what i expected, i think it is not worth celebrating. As this meant that what i had endured and studied for the past 2 weeks turned out to be POINTLESS!! However, i think i will not cry over split milk cause i think i need to learn from my mistakes and from there, i leant how to improve myself.

Talking about the upcoming event ----- Sec 3 Adventure Camp makes me kinda of pissed off. AWWW!! I haven even prepared the things that are needed to bring for the camp and is like lots and lots of things that are unprepared. Although i will leave this to sat, it is still better to think and plan what to bring than rather pushing all the things to sat. This will make things more hard to settle when it comes. Ah choon, she is sick and i think her condition is like getting worse--- Flu and Cough plus Sorethroat. In this kind of state, i wondered how she can attend the camp?? ''Jiex.. dun leave me alone at the camp lehx..'' I really will missed u lots derx and i think without your accompany, i dun think i can enjoy at the camp'' However, if you really feel sick then i think also cannot force u anymore lerx. Better go rest for the 3 days at home (: Then, when we returned back to school on Fri, i must make sure to see a better and more refreshing side of Ah Choon (: LOVE Ya Always (:

No comments: