Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY Celebration (:

My god!! Today is the actual CNY celebration! Same as usual, dad fetched me to school and today my mood is really different cause i need to performed on stage!! NERVOUS! Then, at daddy lorry, daddy said lots of things cause mummy fell down ytd and she cried :( Then, daddy said cause she saw me cry then did not focus on her walking then fell down :( AWWW!! I feel sooo guilty and i cried early in the morning! However, daddy encouraged me and sae that TRY MY BEST! (: When i saw my frens, my god!! I burst out in tears! REally cannot take it anymore! Jiayi saw me cry she also filled with watery in her eyes cause she dun like her frens to be crying. Hahas.. then she keep making me happy (: Thanks sooo much JIAYI!

Finally, the actual concert started! MY GOD!! This year, the whole school rocks to the HIGHEST MAN!! Everyone kept shouted! My 1st performance is Choir.. LOLX! Everyone shouted. Then proceed to my SUPERSTAR! MY GOD!! Jiayi and my frens cheered and the whole school also! However, i am not sooo nervous as before and i found out sth. Actually, my school is not as BIG as what i thought it should look like. Everything ended smoothly and i did not out of pitch (: YEAH!!! *Claps Claps* Really,, this is the MOSt memorable moment in my Entire LIFE!! (:

No comments: