Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CNY Celebration Final Rehearsal!

Haixx.. The rehearsal ended at around 6.30pm GRRR!! VERY LONG! And i am not feeling well~ :X Pohling she need to go for the higher mother tongue so.. i go for the rehearsal alone. However, lucky she neva comes cause really VERY LONG!! I HATE IT!! This is really my last time joining the Karaoke Competition. Really damn tiring.. :( However at the same time, i did enjoy the whole process and builds up my Courage to sing in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL! (:

Throat damn PAINFUL then, mr tan asked me to be more hyper cause the song sounds like kinda of rock. Oh Ya.. i forget to introduce my song which i am singing, the song is SUPERSTAR which is originally sang by S.H.E. LOLX.. For those who got listened to this song, i believed all of you will know that this song is hard to sing. PLus my throat now is pain until... Really FORCE MYSELF to sing. Although teachers keep smiling at me, but i did kinda out of pitch. That's what i am worrying for the whole Day.

Then. i saw weishan. He heard me sang then went up to the hall and watch me performed. (: After the rehearsal ended smoothly, i saw weishan still at school man! Haixx.. he was feeling sad and confused :( Dun know what went wrong in him. Asked him he also dun know but just kept saying I dun know.. My mind is in a whirl now!! :( Then, covered himself with his sweater. Then, i need to call my dad to fetch me home, then kind Weishan he lent me.. Thanks sooo much Weishan! (: After saying and accompanies, i need to walk out of school to wait for daddy to come then weishan fetched me out of school (: Then, we saw Sally (: Anyway, Thanks sooo much today Weishan!! Appreciated lots!

Reaching home, i burst out TEARS cause i am feeling damn PAINFUL and TIRED!! STRESS UP!
Daddy and mummy saw me like this, also kinda of Frustrated and asked me not to cry.. Comforting me and i just cannot stop letting my tears drop :( The more emotional i cry!
So.. around 7pm mummy took me down to visit the doctor again and mummy told me that actually, today after fetching me home and wait for jiex to reach home he took us out to eat (: Cause see me cry until like that, really spoiled the mood then neva go out eat :(

I feel sooo sad and guilty for wat i have done! I promised not to be like that lerx.. Being a Sec 3 student, i must be RESPONSIBLE and dun cry over such small matters cause is really very Stupid and Bo liaox to shed tears for these. It is really not worth it!

No comments: