Monday, June 1, 2009

i feel so much more relaxed =))

WOW..
the 3 hour 30 minutes paper ended just like that.
i feel so much more relaxed emotionally and physically =))
at least what i've been fighting and striving for has been officially declared over.
regardless what the result is, i'll accept it wholeheartedly.
I would not cry and regret for what i've done
as just like what my parents and sis told me
" it's the amount of effort you've put into your work"
" and we can see that you've been working very hard for it"
I know that i've done what i can and i would be happy for what i have.
although i must admit that i still strive and hope to achieve the tremendous result
=))

somehow, i feel that the result i desire is drifting me apart and i dare not think about it.
Nonetheless, let's enjoy and chill for today before getting to work tmr
=)))

No comments: