Saturday, June 27, 2009







These're the pics we took together on thurs night during our ride home in mrt.


It has been soooooo long since we've went out!


Cheer up xiangning =)


at least you still have the photo of seunghyun excluding the old lady's head


=)))


While me, i only took the video only, very blurred man..


It's okay at least i still saw them with my own eyes..


Hahahah, wonder what're they doing right now..


Btw, i've seen the videos of them at singapore flyer..


I'm gonnnaa crazy now! >>>333


Jonghyun he's simply toooo cute already


I found out that both Hongki and Jonghyun love eating the "You Yu Si"


They've been eating non stop throughout their ride hahahah!


That's cute >>>3333


Jaejin oppa he's very quiet and emo?? He did not seem to smile at all =(


That's sad! he should smile more


Cos he's simply too cute with that smile on his face!


He got the figure!
I've been pounding over the thought of FT.Island having their concert for the pract. whole day!!


It just cant get out of my mind..


Even when i'm having my tuition from 4pm to 6, i'm still thinking..


which pract. ended already laaa, their concert!


Their concert ended once my tuition started! =((


I told this matter to mum, she said


"is it really that cool?? If me, i wun even go wasting my $$, i might as well see them with my own eyes to see the difference when they're in tv and real life."


I was totally speechless man hahahha!


Mama is always that funny =D


She was influenced by my craziness of DongBangSuJu hahahah!


I feel like uploading the videos of FT. island at Singapore flyer..


but there's 9 parts for it.


I'm completely lazy to upload..


It would definitely take ages for me to upload and wait...


Looks like my ft.island spirit wun end for these few days till sch starts..


I will be thinking of them every moment..


ARGH! Sad laaa,


cant see them enough.. hahahha!


May they come out in my sweet lalala land


=))




Oppas, hope you have a happy time in Singapore =)


PLEASE do come again for your concert next time..


i will definitely go next time =)))


SARANGHAE!





It's finally i've gotten the pic from kaiying already =))
This was taken in the airport hahahaha!
Kaiying, take care lots kay!
I miss you lots!
Go out tgt next time =)

No comments: