Monday, June 22, 2009

TIME FLIES...


It's been 9 days since i blogged..
Time flies soo fast.
this is the LAST week of my hols.
my assignments are not completed yet.
Cant deny, i've been going out too often last week.
I've been heading home at around 10 plus to 11 plus,
almost reaching mid-night consecutively.
This is scary, hahaha =)
but i enjoyed it.
how i wish time would freeze at that moment.

I've just completed my FLAGDAY on last sat.
this was insane.
having to carry the big tin with stickers, wearing my former uniform
walking around
asking people to "donate" some $$ into that big tin.
I can't believe my own eyes.
This is as tough as stuffing myself with 100000000000 times of sushi rolls.

This is my 1st time doing this though.
what i felt satisfied was i've realized asking people to donate some $$$ for the less fortunate
is a hard thing
and
this shows how self-centered we are.
I felt so disappointed and utterly ashamed of myself
as i've done this to those who'd been standing under the hot sun and busy streets at town
area for long period of time.
Despite seeing their hardships,
i simply rejected them and acknowledged them with a smile.

It must be an attack to them.
Sorry guys =(

Nonetheless, i've learnt to be more self-confident =)
Self- independent.
Explore to more outside world, realizing it is not as simple as i thought..

I feel so unaccomplised!! I have not finished my assignments!
I detest this, there's no more time left!
Have to buck up now!

O'level, my main focus for now.
let's wait till it ends,
then shall we talk again.

HWAIITING MINS =))

No comments: