Friday, June 26, 2009





FT Island Arrival at Singapore Changi's Airport 25th June 2009 ( EST. 10.30pm)

This is a short video for FT Island arrival in Singapore >>>33333
HAWTNESS =)))
I finally meet them with my own wide big eyes man..
They walked very fast, cant even took a clear video and pics of them.
Due to H1N1, they need to wear masks and if i dun remember wrongly,
either HONGKI or JAEJIN wore shades =(((


I cant even see their faces clearly..
whatsmore with the shades and masks which completely cant even distinguished who is who.
Nevermind, they're still hot! >>>3333
THEY ARE STILL THE 5 PRINCES IN MY HEART =)))
btw, they arrived later at about 10.30pm if i didn't rmb wrongly...
I waited for around 2 hours plus while xiangning and kaiying waited for 3 hours plus or so..
They even climbed on the metal gates double of mine..
it's kinda squeezy though, but it's the enthusiasm that counts =))
It's really a 'leg practice experience' for us hahaha!


Some bodyguards or malay uncle went to trick us and gave us the false alarm about their arrival.
And we screamed like nobody's business man!
It's totally as loud as the fire crackers and bomb invaded in the country laaa..
hahahhahaa!


Nonetheless, i still enjoyed alot!!
It's my 1st time fetching them man hehehe
and see them with my own eyes..
I realized something..
and i'm gonna learnt from it next time
any other korean artists arrive in SG =))
(detailed infor. wait till the next artist comes to SG.)



FT.Island Reaching Hotel ( Ritz Carlton i suppose)




All i can say is..
HOT =))
I wished i was there instead at the airport laaa..
then can i see them more clearly..
ARGH!


Reached home about 11.45pm??
I'm totally tired to the max
but i'm lovin it
and i didn't regret going from west to east and to the changi airport which took me an 1 hr plus ride
just to see the 5 hot princes =))))




25TH JUNE 2009, 10.30pm - TERMINAL 2 BELT 32 =)))
>>>>33333
5 hot princes keep in my heart always..
LOVES!

p/s : Most credits to all =)) Especially from xiangning ^^





EDITED!!!


This is for you especially, krystal =))
Krystal, cheer up kayyy??
there's always a next time and we shall go tgt the next time
any artists arrive in SG
I think it will most probably be in DEC (SS501)
K pop night will be another want too
I miss our funs together!
MISSES & TAKE CARE DONGSAENG!!
=))))


No comments: