Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's DEVASTATIIING but
CHEER UP GIRL =))

it's totally irritating and devastating!!
i can't believe with my own eyes..
what's this means?
is this supposedly be mine??
how could i simply accept the fact??

Am i dumb or something??
IQ low or what??
i'm totally stunned upon receiving the paper.
how could a mathematics lover, freaking brainer score this atrocious results!!
i hate it!
YUCKS!

At that point of time, i wanted to tear the paper and crushed it into tiny pieces till it could not be fixed.

however, action could nt be taken.
words flashed through my mind.
it's just a mid-year.
and it's nt the end of the world.
try harder next time and i'm sure i can do it.
all these motivational words came into my mind.

but, my heart simply sank and i was totally emo till the whole morning.
the other papers were fine but was still within my expectation.
i know i could do better than ever.
but just that i was really trying to absorb all the knowledge learnt during last min.
which i know it would definitely not work.

It's over.
i'm elated to hear this.
but the battle i've fought for
lost??
i dun know..

i just know that my full concentration and attention would be on my CHINESE!
chinese rocks and i'm gonna to get a DISTINCTION THIS TIME!
I HAVE TO, AND I MUST =)))

ALL THE BEST
MINS
SMILES =))

No comments: