Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mins' have won half of the battle =)

I've passed the test =)
You might be wondering what test am i referring to..
It's none other than
MYE..

=)

It's hectic and tiring.
Burning mid-night oil
stucking my butt right onto the black-high fitted armchair
for 1 week.
It's not an easy task,
It's hellish for me.

I still passed it.
It's a glory to me.
Having to endure the 4 hours tight sleep for me
endlessly and
cracking my brain like a stressed professor to calculate the answers.
out just to score that distinctions
or at least an BBBBBssssss
in my report card.

It's superb tough, way tooo much.
Sucks.
I hate the feeling.
Bitter and sour.
Bleahxx.

There's still another round to go.
It's gonna be even tougher than ever.
No rest in intervals.
consecutively throughout.
WTH????
And i'm slacking now.
I vowed with my 3 little crossed fingers
that i'm starting to slack slack and slack.

I dun know what went wrong in me.
Weekends are an entertainment to me now.
which should not be the case instead.
I'm simply tooo tired.

So many things happened for the past 2 days.
Met up with ws
and she told me many things.
haha and i asked her how's her life at SP?
she even replied something like
'' heyy, i know you wana know hot guys right??
there're plenty and there's even KOREAN GUYS.
They are hottt!"

okayy, thanks for telling me that.
you've make my day..
hahahha!

Do take care laa, i know is tough.
but dun give up.
you will overcome these obstacles easily.
is as fast as gust of wind.

rmb, there's still me.
do call me if you're troubled.
i'm always here for you
=)

No comments: