Thursday, May 1, 2008

*Yawns*
2nd day of the exams. Well, tiring and black eyespots were spot! AWWW!! I hate it!
Coming to the thought of having to endure for another 1 week plus till exams are over, it makes me
irritated! But, this is my marks and hard work has to put in in order to achieve good marks
isn't?

Geography paper was not bad.. well, hopefully can pass. As for A.Maths, i felt that it was quite a tough paper and i did not manage to finish one question. MY GOD!! Disappointing though but i should not let this affect me for the other upcoming papers.

Really, i have used up all my 100000000000000000001xxxx efforts and endurance for the subjects. If the results came out to be not satisfied, what can i do?? I can just say '' I have really done my VERY BEST and i stay up until late nights ( 1am to 2am) still ".

No comments: