Friday, May 9, 2008

A day at BUGIS!

At Bugis Junction (:

1 more time~
Woke up by renee's sudden call on 8.14am.
My voice sounded so low and was like i'm going to lose my voice soon.
Hahas..
Then. i quickly go have a wash-up and got changed by 9.30am.
Not to my expectation, renee called me and said that she had not changed yet and had a chat with me before she went out.
We met up at the platform on Bukit Batok MRT and proceeded to Bugis.
She wore a Scarf ( Wow..) and stitch tee and a white short ( my Fav.) and as usual, some people keep ' diao' at her but with lesser pairs of eyes.
Upon reaching the shops, i have bought a tracket shirt and plus starbucks tee, white shorts and a black bag. Wow.. first time spent so much $$ in 1 day. Hahas.. but it's worth it.
After few hours, renee went to meet up with her cousin
while
me??
Of course, went home straight but actually meet up with Xiaoyi de but she suddenly cancelled it.
So, i went home under the big sun.
Phew.. that's warm and heaty!

No comments: