Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FINAL LAP!!

Exams?? Hmmm...
Shopping Spree?? :D

After long endurance and staying up late nights for 2 weeks,

The last paper is tomorrow!

YEAP!!

That's mean i can regain back my freedom and start my Shopping Spree.

Hohohos...


Talking about Shopping Spree..

I just came back from lunch with renee at JP.

Renee ordered Triple Cheese Pizza and as for me , i ordered The Creamy Mushroom Spagetti.

Initially, i did plan of ordering Spicy Seafood Pasta instead of The Creamy Mushroom..

However, due to my loves and concern towards Renee as i am worried that she might not be full,

and also could share our foods.

I gave up my Spicy Seafood Pasta for her..

"See? Renee, i treat you sooo nice. Next time is your turn to treat me."

Hahas..

Anyway, the triple Cheese tasted quite crispy and is not as cheesy as what i have think.

No wonder, The Pizza Place is highly Recommended for their Pizzas but their servings are small.

not enough to satisfy Renee's Appetite. :D ( Of course larx, we pay our $$ and must serve in large amount to satisfy renee's slim and ''Growling" stomach)

While waiting for our servings...

I was shocked to see that they did not charge GST written on their notices on our table

And you know what??

Their english language used is damn SINGLISH AND BROKEN!!

Renee and I cannot stand it.

" Excuse Mi, how should i Order huh??"

Mi should be Me while Huh should be excluded from the sentence.

Sometimes, i did feel quite embarassed for people speaking Singlish in front of the " Ang Mos"

and if they were to be having their lunch at the Pizza Place, how will they respond?

Well, that's what we, Singaporeans are great in speaking Singlish instead of Pure English used.

We have our styles and fashions. :P

Plus, tomorrow is the LAST PAPER and i am hereby wish everyone ALL THE BEST!!


P/s : LaoGong, so sorry that tomorrow i can't join you and guys. I agree that i did not tell you beforehand and is my fault. I promised that i will join you and others next time. Love ya.. :D

No comments: