Friday, May 23, 2008

Holidays!!!

HOLIDAES!!

Yeah, it's indeed holiday to me although it's the last day of school.

We had our hand campaign as in we had to bring a piece of rug/towel to school and CLEAN our classroom before leaving to our holidays.

Get splashed by our dearest chairman with the big pool of dirty water on my face. -_-"

Nonetheless, i enjoyed our hand campaign but i did like nothing as our classroom is "clean" and everyone had all occupied with their duties so i just chatted with friends and waited until the thingy ends.

As usual, teachers passed to us the big piles of holidays assignments to be done over the 1 month. ( Phew.. work to be done again.. )

I found out that this year is quite different to last year as the thickness of papers are thinner and i loved it more. Hahas..

You may call me "lame" but i believe most people will sense the difference as me. Right?? ^^


Mum came down in the afternoon to collect my report book.

Mr tan did not say much but just those comments and improvements to improve on the selected subjects.

Shockingly, mr tan's mandarian is far from what i imagined. I mean, really very fluently in a sense that he always said his chinese is not good and etc..

Well, Mr Tan.. That's a good attempt man!! Love ya.. our former teacher!! :D


I shall stop here and off to my big bath as the weather is damn humid and i am perspiring vigorously!! ( My body stinks!! Ewkkk.. i hate it!! :X)

No comments: