Tuesday, November 25, 2008



I'm very happy today!! =DD

Cause i'm doing a great job as a daughter, hahas!

I'm not flattering myself, that is of course.

It's just a very special day for me.

Throughout my whole 15 years, i've never been really done a great job as a filial daughter to my parents.


Although they didn't say much, i know that i've not done so. =(

So, it's a rare opportunity for me to show my greatest kindness to my dearest DADDY =]



For some who might be wondering,


Yah, today is my DAD's 48th bday =D

Hohos~

Why is it especially special?



Cause every year every one of our members in the family would be present, celebrating and rejoicing.

Particularly for this year, would be a exception.

My sis was away for holiday till wed.

It's just a day after dad's bday.



So, my responsibilty would be greater cause i would be adding sis's heart and soul wishing into the cake.

At least, i knew she would be wishing dad's a happy 48th bday and she called us immediately the clock turned 12am.



A very thoughtful and filial eldest daughter in Low's family

I'm proud of you

Sis =]




Reached home at 8.45pm SHARP!

Panting profusely, thinking i'm late cause dad would be heading to his work as usual.

Luckily, his not angry and was smiling from ear to ear =]

Waiting for me to reach home.


You know,


Seeing dad's soo anticipated and happy,


everything seems so unimportant and incomparable to just that smile on dad's face.


Just that smile,


It changed alot from that day onwards
=]


HAPPY 48th BDAY,DEAREST DADDY=D
May you live in longevity and earned lotsa lotsa of $$!

P/s : Daddy, sorry that this year the celebration, jie not with us. Not to worry, next year will definitely be a completion :D and on behalf of jie, i wished you a happy bday =D

No comments: