Monday, November 17, 2008

1,2,3 Cheese!

=]




Another close shot-up =]





Smile for just one more ^^



Who is the one taking my pic ??



Oh my god! Yummy, my stomach's growling and i can't resist my temptation.


Fred's beef set =]


Weishan's share.


Mine =] Fish noodles soup. it's burning hot.


Here's come our hungry lady share! Yummy!



I'm too hungry yeah! Feed me!


Yummy's today top recommended mango ice-cream set!


Give a 5 to our accomplishment! >>333

Fred and me ^^

Success! Whoo-Whoo!

It's finally another shopping day with renee after the cancellation
from her.
Luckily, its postponed to the monday and i thought hongwei was coming.
In the end?
He didn't and i really thought that it's cancelled!
But it didn't though.
So i met up with fred first at 4.15pm at batok and waited for weishan and renee getting ready.
Ages for renee man! hahas!
Asked her to take bus, don't want. and we even alighted the bus seeing her
walking briskly along the road.
Late uhh, fair lady. =]
To compensate your action, you brought us pure-picked up shells on the beach.( during the 2 days 1 night trip to malaysia)
I can even hear the breezing and calm wind blowing in the open sea air.
It's real, and is PURE!
love it! thanks!
Following which,
We went to Cityhall, walking around
and headed to Marina Square and bought my graphic tee with renee.
Nice =]
Around 6 plus, we headed to foodcourt and have our dinner.
and i was damn ps,
I really thought the foodcourt was located at a level higher and i gun-do used the escalator and went up.
Lolx, and they were laughing man.
Embarrassed! hahas!
After that, we ordered our food and fellow renee her stomach's growling and
can't resist her temptation any longer.
Her set was the last to arrive and i think the uncle must be busy decorating the delicious delicacies for her.
The product turned out to be good, thumbs-up
=]
The total cost for our meal cost a bomb man.
Mine was the cheapest for the day.
$4.00.
Dun forget its still a foodcourt where air-conditioners and services and all the stuffs are provided.
It'll still afterall charged us some tips right?
Okae, i was totally full up.
100% okae?
Somemore, i just recovered from my severe diarrhea upon reaching home with my parents.
I was worried that my stomach could not stand out for too long.
Everything went out smoothly.
God bless ^^
Renee was still craving for something to eat,
said she's very thirsty, really!
So she introduced us to eat the mango set.
YUMMY!
But, i was full up so can't accomodate any food into my stomach.
I promise i can really vomit whatever i've eaten if keep on suppresing me.
Went to walk around at fareast and orchard.
Think weishan was feeling really unbearable as he's having a slight fever
and he kept in silence.
Poor him.
Should speak up
Health is more important than anything else kae?
Do take care! =)
After gettin all the stuffs done, we headed home.
This time, taking MRT. Not bus.
If bus, i sure toppled over.
Can faint want.
I promise.
hahas!
Before we separated ways, we took a whole pic of us
and my pic with fred.
Is like known him for 2 years but didn't really talk.
Going out?
Of course not la.
Currently then got so it's rare to go out with him.
So i need to leave a good impression on our very 1st day tgt.
It's soo fun with you guys~
SUCCESS!
=]

No comments: