Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm back from the 2 days one night CAMP! =]
Okae, where should i start??
hmm, okae, let me start on the first day then hahas!

FIRST DAY~

My partner for that day =] Jiong Huai ^^Cutie!

Caught both of them rehearsaing =p

My honour =]


Stop your squeeking baokun! Nah, i dun want! :X

Hahas! is at late at night and we're roaming around! taking pics :]
I'm BACK!
from 2 days one night camp!
hahas~ to be exact is i didn't even stay overnight
but anyway, i'm still back from my camp!
Whoo-whoo!
Meet up with nas baobeix at interchange
she was late and was rushing here and there profusely
she even took a cab! Lolx, no rushing yeah precious!
=]
Okae, 1st day event was stage performance.
Lolx, i'm in group 4 and my team name called
SILENT MUSIC.
Cause we're quiet and we're really very quiet
to the extent that i almost fall asleep..
>.<
Our team coach called Yong Hui
and he.. kinda also quiet too.
Since we didn't talk much and was deep in thought thinking,
he too also deep in thought.
And he can't pronounce my name!
LOLX!
Q-I-O-N-G M-I-N =]
At night, we have our stage performance and we were to rehearse any dance, drama or song to perform to the whole.
And i kinda admire matthew cause he's very humourous and i didn't know until seyeon told me he's actually half-korean.
LOLX!
I'm overjoyed man!
No wonder, he resembles abit like a korean =]
Please lorx..
Not because he's korean then i specially noticed ok??
Cause he's really talented! =]
He's even a DJ for FM 98.7
I bet xiaoyi would be jumping up and down when she's reading the post
hahas!
Too many to say and described
but i reached home at 1opm for the 1st day
with the help of baobeix dad fetch
thanks uncle and baobeix =]
Following day,
meet up with precious and gathered at canteen.
The bus was latE!
We were like waiting ages man!
and until we went to the toilet and back, then the bus arrived.
Very what right? GRR!
Nevermind, can hopped on the bus jiu fine!
Upon arrival,
I saw the SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM!
KALLANG!
EVERYTHING~
hahas!
My KPOP Concert and seyeon was like chatting happily about this thing.
How i wish i can go back to the concert again..
Miss~
Kayaking??
Tiring, really tiring!
We carried the thing i forgot called what,
and we perspired profusely
As i teamed up with baobeix then both of us did not kayak before
then is like we're damn stupid at it la! xxxxxxxxx
Then everyone was like at the shore and we were sailing round the circle repeatedly
non-stop.
Mdm toh kept on laughing, so paiseh.
The coach even scolded us for umpteen times..
"Back person, move forward"
" STOP, i say STOP!"
Lolx, in the open sea, still like that..
Haix..
Spoilt mood la~
Worse still, we even got splashed by instructor by no reason
cause the water is cold??
LAME SHIT LA!
Top to bottom get drenched and is dirty water~
Nevermind,
but i still enjoyed the trip though
at least i get to experience the real meaning of kayaking.
=]
Okae, i know i have to refrain my language but is just for today only
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Hahas!
p/s : Nabilah pretty =] sorry i grabbed the photo from your blog, hope you dun mind :] Enjoys~

No comments: