Tuesday, June 10, 2008

KungFu Panda :D

KUNGFU PANDA

I went out with my sis, aunt and cousins to watch Kungfu Panda at JP.
Before i even stepped out of the house, my stomach is acting up again ( i think it's starting from yesterday night already)
Hence it's affecting my appetite for the whole trip although i did eat something ( MAC CHICKEN BURGER)
Well, it's a must to eat something you know??
Skipping my dinner is really prohibidden especially when i'm out with my relatives.

Although i'm not really that hungry, the movie did entertain me and you know what?
The whole cinema was almost occupied with people especially families bringing along with their kids :D

Here's a short trailer of Kungfu Panda :D



Rating: 5/5
Kungfu Panda is really an interesting and hilarious movie.
It just can't make me stop laughing :D

No comments: