Saturday, June 14, 2008

Face.. :(

Ahem Ahem..

Errr..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOG!!

I am back.. Lolx!

Okok, i shall not joke any further. Let's get into more serious matter instead.
Hmmm, been frustrated and depressed from friday onwards ( due to the unexpected dryness on my face being spotted by my sis :O)

Thanks to her observation and help that my face is somehow getting better, at least not getting dryier. It's been 2 days already and my emotion is not getting better. I even cried in the early morning while watching show cause i really can't take it le! Really getting emo you know?? E-M-O!!

The thought of my face's condition and my ear's infection and all stuffs plus my scars on my hands and knees due to my fall in school which have not yet recovered made me fuming!!! All just flashed through my mind vividly and i really can't take it anymore , bottling up in my heart is really a very painful thing to do!
Guys, please do not follow my steps as i must admit that i'm a really weirdo whose temper is kind of sot sot de. Sometimes, you do not even know what i'm thinking ( that's what my sis always says about me ).

Sometimes i can be friendly and funny and keep laughing non-stop
On the other time, you may see me looking emo (although i do not show it to my friends and relatives other than my family) but you won't know what'll happen in the future right??

Similarly, this goes to the recovery of my face, ear and everything.
T-I-M-E is the cause of everything in life and that's what makes people lose control and that's where emotions come in.
I must tell myself to be patient and look to the good side of things happening. Instead of keep throwing tantrum around.

I really must apologise to my family members, especially mummy and sis for helping and consoling me despite the fact that i'm throwing my tantrum around :( You're the B-E-S-T!!

I'll be visiting the doctor tomorrow in the early morning and my mum will be accompanying me.
Thanks mum! Here your kiss! Muacks~
I really hoped everything will be fine and i shall wait for the time to cure everything.
*Cross fingers together*

No comments: