Friday, June 6, 2008

A Day at Movie...

A DAY At MOVIE!!

I went out with WS to watch "The Chronicles of Narnia and the Prince Caspian" yesterday evening. Same as usual, she always says the same thing over and over again " Min, whatcha doing now? I'm feeling bored now!! Come out now la pei pei wo at Macdonald.( This part is she suddenly rake up)."

Any idea what i say??
" Hahas, always bored de la you. Do you know that you're making me goosebumps and interrupt my reading?? I almost gonna complete reading the book and you suddenly call me! Aiya, i don't feel like go out today. I wana be a Geek today! Wahahas.."

And there she goes, bersak! " You better go out now horx!! If not, i'm gonna ignore you.. ( -_-" Always use the same thing.) However, due to her overwhelming bombarded requests and begging, i finally gave up and accompany her to watch movie at WM instead.

Upon boarding the bus, WS saw her ex-pri friend ( Xue Er). Wow, she's soo chio and different from what i have seen her last time about 5 to 6 years ago?? That's why i say 女人十八变 is really quite spot-on. I wonder when i'm 18 will i change until the 十八变?? Lolx.. i dun care so much either. Just be myself is the best!

We had our dinner at KFC due to WS begging and requests. " Min, please show me some concern can?? I long time neva eat the Shrooms meal already and i din bring much $$ to afford such an expensive meal at Foodcourt!! Please la, ke lian wo yi xia."
So once again, i have to gave up my ideal dinner and joined her Shrooms meal instead.

Unexpectedly, i got kind of reprimanded by the counter lady as i think she did not hear properly what i initially wana order? i ordered 1 mashpotato and 1 shrooms burger but she gave me 2 and she said " But, i have asked you 2 times already now then you tell me is 1? I have already entered your order in the machine so now how?"
In the end, the problem is salvaged but i think she's unhappy and the manager need to make her way out personally to settle this problem. It's like soo damn paiseh larx but i just kept on saying sorry to her. Hence, this small incident does affect my mood all the way through. Haixx..

Well, at least i did capture some photos down and that at least make my mood happier, i believe? From the pictures, i reckon it does explains everything??



At the Cinema :)



The lights are cool right? It just caught my eyes!



Random picture! But, it just turned out to be soo shockingly but also satisfied cause i think is soo funny. I loved it :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



We went to the toilet and again, took pictures. Cause this time, is my request. Hahas!

While she is inside, i took my solo pic and you may say i'm ZILIANING! :D




This picture when my mum saw it, she says i look good. Hmmm, do you think so?? What a pity i didn't smile if nt i think it'll look better? I look plump?? AWW!! Baba hehex!



Another one to go...




Yeah, that's enough of my zilian pictures. Two will be enough. Hahas!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This time, is with the accompany of WS as she's out. Yeah, the shooting continues..


Not bad huh?? That's why i say her phone does works better. But, i look kind of plump in this photo.



Yeah, i loved this picture absolutely! I can't see your eyes larx! Please pin up your frindge! OWS!Hahas!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yup, this marks the end of our day at movie. I did enjoy though :D

I think i must have forgotten to talk about the movie huh?



I have not much things to say about but just..

RATING: 5/5
This movie rocks like heaven.
Especially PETER! :D



The tallest one is Peter! My god.. He is soo cute and hot!
You're my idol man!
You Rocks!



P/s : First time write soo long a post.. :D


No comments: