Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 more days....

oh gosh, 5 more days, seriously 5 more days!!!
i'm gonna leaving the company which i've worked soooooo hard throughout my 16 years.
hands getting dirty and rough, nails always break while sortin the invoices and cheques.
Coca Cola (S) Beverages Pte Ltd
Located at Tuas, 457 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim.
I've been working for 3 mths at there. oh gosh, comes to think about it, time flies and i'm really missing the place and people at there!!
Oh my, no tears pls =((((
This job is tough yet i've met soo many interesting people and understand the workin life.
Will be receiving my testimonial from cecilia soon!
WHOOO =))
I wonder what she'll  write???


This job has made me work as well as play at the same time.
BTW,
Think i'm goona take a leave off either on tues or wed??
Will be down to sata medical centre to take my medical report and x ray report.
Sian, i will not forget that i got my period durin my medical checkup.
I could not go for the urine test but i still try my luck though laa.
Who cares, as long as the nurse said i'm fine, means i've passed the test =))
Seriously, having to go down 2 weeks later for urine test is such a hassle thing to do.
Well, i can save the energy and time now.
Whoo, pretty excited about the results though.
wonder how will it be??

oh ya, before i forget, the pics for cny chu 2 and 3 are uploaded in fb.
I'm lazy to upload in here.
hahahaah, listening to taylor swift our song now.
She's pretty, gorgeous, hot and lovely.
Love her totally in valentine's day.

gtg guys, off to watch drama.
nights and sweet dreams!

No comments: