Friday, January 30, 2009

I've watched this extremely hilarious to the core movie with my crappy cousin.
Somemore, i delibebrately chose the location to be at Vivo and it's the largest theatre(i suppose so).
There's a gold class for viewers to feel free to do and they will serve them with drinks and food.
but, we do need to pay additional $30 for that.
So, i just chose the $10 want instead.

By the way, i extremely loved one of the part whereby fann wong was in the toilet suddenly, christopher went inside and a commotion was made. You guess what, he scolded her one sentence which made me laughed my ass out man! " You looks are nice but please close the door before you have your business inside. Somemore, who wants to see your body! It's such a disappointment with you such a failure with nice looks. "

with this remark, i was already laughing. somemore there's an additional statement he made. This is the part where i acted in front of my sis and fren which kept them laughing.

" and your shit stinks to the CORE!" with an extreme disgusted face printed on his face.

LOLX!!!!
It's real funny right.
Even now when i'm writing, i am still laughing.
It made me reminded of the scene and the expression both parties made.
FUNNY!
whahahaha~

I shall give a 5/5 rating.
Is a nice movie
I did not regret watching this.
*thumbs up*

Cheers to the success of completing week 5
=D

No comments: