Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! =D

GONG XI FA CAI~
HONGBAO NA LAI =P

it's finally 2009~
happy 2009 arrival
may everyone be success in everything
be it work, relationship or studies,
may you guys find your brighter way out
and be happy throughout~

i'm sure everyone will be planning what to set for this year
since it's another new beginning.
Well,
particularly for me~
here's are my setting goals and wishlists ^^

GOALS & WISHLIST!
1) Score well for O's level ( 15 points and below)
2) get into a poly (SP) or perhaps JC.
3) more $$$
4) slimer and taller
5) Choir receives a medal
6) Edusave awards
7) See my lovessssssxxxx in concert (after my Os)
8) dun appear before my Os my lovessssssxxxxx! if not i will be crying hard!
9) Top 10 and 50 in class and level!
10) lastly, find a job after my Os! (economy no downturn)

That's all for my goals and wishlist!
there're a total of 10.
and i'm sure i can do that~
nothing is impossible...

so guys,
have faith in yourselves and work towards your dreams~
as much as i do ^^

No comments: