Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry for everything i've done!


I've the sudden urge to apologise to everyone i've rejected and neglected on.


Yup, i'm sorry and i'm sincerely knowing i'm at fault even though your did not say anything.


Yet, i could sense that something was wrong.


I don't know how to explain in face to your guys but i'm feeling guilty and unbearable!


I'm trying to be the best for what i can but if your're unhappy with me, please say it out.


I dun wish to continue it this way any longer.


I don't know what wrong with me, but i'm feeling extremely terrible inside my heart.

Perhaps i'm just too over-sensitive

but


I just wish to pounder out all my hard feelings and emotions out in blog.



This is for renee's especially =) finally i've wrote a message to you in my blog le worx.

rmb to read :D



Renee:

Girl, hahas! nah, call you hawtie better in case you're saying things again :D

Hmm, known you for 2 years plus, next year will be our 3rd year le :D

I didn't chat with you much last year

but thanks girl, for really getting to know me real fast this year in this class 3 dynamite =)

although we sit real far away, we still could make eyes communication and laughter across the table. that's what makes me enjoying lots^^

Time flies very fast, it's going to be nov soon and thanks god for allowing us to stay in the same class again next year 2009.



Thanks for everything really, i'm really saying deep in my true heart.

I'm a quiet girl i admit and despite this, you still are willingly to chat and make all kinds of funny and weird actions to brighten my mood up :D

That's probably the reason why everyone is gaining your love ^^



Because of your lively personality and being sociable to people, i've also started to make more friends and become a more optimistic and lively girl.

Sorry for my poor direction but i've started to learn faster le..

I'm sincerely sorry for neglecting your msg you've sent me these few days :(

still rmb that day you said you wana meet me to eat at my house there for dinner?

Is not i bladdy didn't reply you all the day till night, is i really forgot >.<

I've studied way too hard le until i forgot. Please, i did not do it on purpose want :(

I did promise to go out with weishan and you to eat but in the end, still didn't make it :(

I'm feeling bad too. but i really didn't mean it to..

Actually when you said that you didn't mean it in everyone words you say, i did consider what you said deep in my heart.

cause i care what you think about me..

You're my good friend and sister le,

You've brightened up my life and everything

how can i not mind what you have said to me



after reading your blog, i'm really hurt le, deeply!

feel like crying man..

(still got somemore you continued read..)



And

another day on sunday you called me right?

saying wana go out right?

i really thought i've told you already that i can't go out

but

i did not expect that you told your mum that you're going out with me and din bought your lunch all these..

sorry that i caused you miss your lunch and stuffs.. =(

but thank god, sh pei you and you really enjoyed real lots~

he's definitely your best best partner forever!



I'm not a perfect girl but although i'm not,

you're still good to me :D

I'm very touched !

Took me around and even introduced the tuition centre to me..

Shared foods with me and cracked jokes with me

make me laugh and i'm lovin it :D



But,

seems like i'm in the wrong this time,

i'm feeling terrible inside my heart now..



I'm hurt!

but i don't blame you..

i feel like crying now..

Argh!!!

pain leh, my heart..



Feel like i've not done my greatest job as a friend!

but, really!

RENEE!

Thanks lots for everything..

no matter what happens,

we would be the best eva~^^

p/s : ps, just now let you waited for quite long with sh.. and let you see my swelling eyes.. >.<

anyway, thanks lots for cheering me up :D Muacks >>33

Guys, all of ya are important to me, cos of you my life changes better , and i definitely cherishes this friendship ^^

No comments: