Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm feeling better, really~ ^^

after a big cry-out ytd, i'm definitely feeling much much comfotable

at least not as unbearable as yesterday..

thanks guys for comforting me today ( you should know who you're)

after you're encouragement and everything,

you've made me realized that i'm not who i thought i'm really are,

you've changed my mindset and attitude.

Without you guys, i think i would not be able to withstand for that long.

This message is for Choonhui, my best partner :D

Choon :D
hehex, thanks for your tag!
I'm really touched and i'm glad to hear this from you.
known you for nearly 11mths and we've always sit next to each other
in class
and joke around especially :D

Your lively personality gained you many friends and i'm definitely one of them ^^
We'd always shared our unhappiness and thoughts tgt
and i'm really lovin it
hahas, cause being shared is really a bless for me

at least i'm being noticed :D

i'm a quiet girl but being part of 3 dynamite changes my prospect and personality
i no longer be quiet but started to speak up
and i enjoyed being with bunch of friends whom i really loved

Choon, we shall be always the best partners yeah??
thanks for everything!
>>333

No comments: