Thursday, July 24, 2008

Faster Recovery...

What's wrong with me??

I have been feeling uneasy and uncomfortable for the past 1 month plus..

Is there really something too hard to invulge in?? Or its just my sensitivity..

I have consulted doctors and they replied " Ohh, its nothing.. Don't think soo much. Drink plenty of water, rest well, don't over-pressurised yourself and eat medicine on time. Remember not to talk too much " , with a relieved and encouraging expression on her face as if its just a minor matter.

I listened to their words and do according. And in the end, what happened??

My condition got worsen and i have to eat medicine again..

I hate eating medicine!! It just irks me!!

It just seems to me that i can't possibly escape from this maze no matter how hard i try..

Time pass day by day, medicine decreasing and decreasing and intense mood is getting higher and higher..

What else can i do?? Can anyone tell me??

Do i really have to use the last resort?? I just don't wish to..

I'm worried the result is not what i expected and i'm just again wasting not only my time, mum's time and $$ time..

I feel sometimes like a stupid idiotic fool, doing soo many things and yet nothing just come out correctly.

Speaking from my true heart, i just dread to hear the things i detest from consultant..

No comments: