Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bukit Timah Nature Reserve (:

Went To Bukit Timah Nature Reserve to climb hill with my family (:
It's been the 2nd time we went there but forget to take pictures down.
So, thanks for jie reminding me to take pics and so my zilian and over-whelming requests started. ( hehex.. that's what my sis said :X )

Upon reaching..


Saw it?? Last time we did not get to capture the pics cause we forgot to bring our phones along but now, thanks jie reminding so we got to take the pics down.
I'm quite regretful for not standing on the rock like what my sis did. Cause i'm afraid to fall down and i admit that i'm timid, so it dragged me back. Lame right?? I know but never mind la.. at least i still get to have a pic of mine *smirks*

After few minutes later..

Yeah, the slope is very steep my godness! It can kill me man! But, i never gave up and i kept climb and climb until i finish the 1st station. That's when sis said the sky looks good and cloudy and she took the pic of it.

Following that, sis wana took an individual of hers and i helped her then.



Anyway, our aim is to reach the summit. And nonetheless, our efforts did pay off and we reached the summit!! * claps*

As you can see, my leg is slanted and cause my leg is tired, tired and tired!! But, at least i have a sense of accomplishment! (:

Thanks dad for taking pics with us cause i thought dad will not want to but shockingly, he asked and so, we took the pics together (:

Enjoy real lots and it did train my stamina and lots ya thing..

Bukit Timah Nature Reserve is a great place to train our stamina man!

It still have monkeys around the area cute isn't???

No comments: