Saturday, April 5, 2008

Made My 1st Dishes! :D

Stir- Fried Broccoli :D


Cai Do Egg (:

First of all...

GIVE MYSELF AROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!


Why do i do that for??


Hahas, well, it is for rewarding myself for cooking my 1st time dishes!
I felt satisfied for what i have done for the past few hours..
Cooking and stir-frying the 2 dishes!

Well, i kept pespiring.. :X but i did enjoy the process.. :D

Although the pictures look not so appetising, but it tasted Really GREAT!!

I loved it and wana give a BIG THANKS AND HUG TO MUMMY!!
Without her help for accompanying me to the market early in the morning and choosing the ingredients and at the same time, tutoring beside me on what to do..
I think i would not be able to have cooked such nice and delicious dishes with my two bare hands!


My Efforts did pay off!
Not Wasted..
Yeaps! :D


No comments: