Friday, April 4, 2008

It's just another random blog, after all.

School is the same as usual, and i had my chinese paper 2 test and it turned out to be quite ok but hoped can score well.
After that, had my chem lesson and then i found out that i had forgotten to bring my atomic structure worksheet. I thought that i had misplaced it in my geo book or somewhere else but it did not seem to be in this case. It was GONE!! So, i had to go and asked for another new one and that's what i should do although i thought that mrs foong would definitely raised her volume somehow but it did not seem to be.. hahas!

Finally....

I had attended all the lessons for this week and i can tell you one thing, that is. i am damn superb TIRED!!! STRESS UP FOR THIS WHOLE DAMN WEEK!!! However, seeing that i can rest for this coming weekend makes me feel kind of excited hehe.. At least it's definitely gonna make me less stressful.


After Remedial...

Laogong and i went westmall and shop shop a while but actually, laogong want to come to my house however, mummy said today is not convenient so i had to reject laogong.

'' Sorry, Laogong! Hope you are not angry about it and i am sure you will understand de :D "

On the way, i raked up the issue on eating pizza all of a sudden. My stomach is kinda of ''growling'' and my stomach is asking me to eat pizza. But Laogong does not have much $$ and i told her that it's alright! I helped you pay 1st then you slowly pay me back...

I ate until full-up and then proceeded to westmall.
After that, we went to the library to read books and there, i borrowed another book call " BOUNCE" by Natasha Friend..
Hmmm.. haven actually started reading but based on the outline of the book, it does seems to be quite nice though.

How about Laogong??

Laogong borrowed the book that i initially chose on but did not want it as i want to browse through more of the other books before setting up my mind of borrowing the book . So, laogong had taken it instead as she saw it and seemed to be liking the book and so she took it. Hahas!


AROUND 3+ pm ....

We walked out of the mall and strolled to the bustop for bus 187.
We chit - chatted alot on the ways of answering the composition related questions.
And there she was, explaining to me about the methods and i listened to it attentively.

Soon. not long after we boarded the bus, i had to alight and there we were, separated in our ways home...

No comments: