Saturday, December 29, 2007

Unlucky Day...

Today, wake up at 10am for my Coffee Prince Cup at Bugis.. AWW!! Leg Very PainFul :(
Go get changed and left home at 10.30am. Take MRT and reached Bugis..
Walked and Walked.. My Leg getting more painful and i saw the Coffee Prince booth Very Happy!! :)

In the end, ALOT OF PEOPLE Queueing from the booth until The Carpark!! OMG!! Soooo long and i think first 300 i think i will not have the chance lerx larhx.. Then i dun wana go queue lorx then go shop around.. Sms Jiex too many ppl dun wana queue lerx.. She replied back told ya must early go queue.. LOLX.. Ytd thing looks like she never takes it to heart?? Or Forget it lerx?? Anyway, shop and shop Nothing much to shop then finally go back to the booth again, LOLX.. still got long queue :( I initially wana go queue but the queue tooo long lerx and my leg Bery Pain :( So, i just take Mrt went home..

Reaching Jurong East, Jiex called me and said:" Where are you now?? The Mug still have lehx.. goooo Queue!! But i said: " You too late call me lerx larx.. i now at Jurong East lerz :( Then she said: Haixx.. Never mind Byex.." My heart suddenly become very Heavy, mood also become very moddy :( I feel like crying but cant cry out.. So take my Uniform at the shop and went home... Haixx.. Travel all the way to Bugis, my mug cant get larx!!My leg Pain Until Wana Faint!! Is There TIAN LI HERE?? Must rest liaox.. if not when school reopens, cannot walked properly then JIA LAT lerx..

My Painful Leg Sooo RED!! :( Cant even walk properly..

No comments: