Friday, December 28, 2007

At Night~~


Haixx.. Mei Xiang Dao..
At night, Jiex asked me to help her record her Witch Yoo Hee cos is last epi already.. VERY EXCITING!! (: Then, everything goes well until around 10+ pm, i found out that my health thingy no more lerx.. then i know jiex used it.. But, i need it Very Urgently then Daddy also just came back omg!! Bo Bian, i just used Jiex Want then rushed to the toilet..

Come out lerx, I feel very angry cos how can jiex used everything not even one left??!! Then, i continued watched Witch Yoo Hee then just nice, i very Angry until i cry then at the same time, The show filmed WuLong And Yoo Hee Apart.. :( Then, mummy thought i watched until cry then i say No larx.. I very angry!! Then. mummy also very headache so, called Jiex lorx..

Jiex picked up then heard what mama said then become angry also.. Talked and talked.. then finally jiex wana talk to me so i picked up. She said : " What Happened??? So, i said: " How come my things no more lerx.. and you used it until not even 1 left??!! So, she said ok helped me buy lorx.. but i say if you dun want or closed lerx.. then dun buy i dun wana Force you!! Then, End our Conversation.

Yoo Hee finished lerx.. then i wana rewind and watched the ending.. Then SHUI ZI DAO..
NOTHING!! Not even a Single of Scene i Record!! AWWW!! I already damn angry lerx, the Video Recorder still bullied me!! Then, this time really BURST OUT MY TEARS And i Keep Crying~~~

Jiex come back, also LIAN HEI HEI and just throw the thing i told her to buy.. GRRR!!
Then, we never talked lorx and i just keep crying cause she reprimanded me and said those hurtful words :( TOOO HURTFUL LERX.. :( She even tell her friend I very KIKI.. Want Means Want!! OMG!! You know how sad and angry i am?? Cause i am nt this kind of person!!
Daddy asked me what happened then i told him and he just keep quiet :(

Jiex went into her room and talked to mummy and daddy for Very long and i also can hear what they talking lorx.. Want to say me just say it infront of me marx.. I initially wana go into the room and told them in a harsh tone but i think dun want larx.. later complicate things..
So, i brushed my teeth, eat medicine and Sleep~~ ZzZzZz




At Evening...

Haagen-DaZs Strawberry (:
YG Magazine (:

Today, went to Westmall again with Mama to pay the bills at Level 5. My leg quite painful :X
Then. Daddy fetched us there and he went to buy his dinner WOW.. Sumptious meal man!!
Then. when we reached the place, LONG QUEUE MAN!! Then, we waited and queue..
After paying our bills, we went to MAKAN!! I eat Korean Mixed Rice while Mama eat SI CHUAN CHAI Soup and a bowl of rice. We also ordered 1 cup of Apple+ Honeydew Fruit Drink. YUMMY!!

After that, we went to the Popular and i saw MAGAZINE!! Wahahas.. So, i bought it lorx wahahas.. inside got SUPER JUNIOR Diary thingy and Of course MY FAV TVXQ.. Their news wahahahahs.. Sooo damn happy! The $$ is 3.50 lolx.. Cheap?? After buying, go to SHOP N SAVE and buy Toliet papers and Tissues LOLX.. Too many until i almost cant walk straight..

Then, i saw Ice-cream then called Jiex wana buy? Then she said want buy then i bought HaaGon - DaZs Strawberry Flavour for her.. Then we queued up to pay and later proceed to change the Malaysian Ringgit $$ to S$ LOLX.. Change to S$ is $14.40.. Soo little -__-" Finally proceed home, and watch my FAV MTV JKPOP OMG!! I missed the 4 days episodes and i thought MY TVXQ & SUJU calender Promo and Music Videos over liaox.. But not to my expectation, around 7.55 the MC Guy says Promo The calender omg!! I almost wana faint liaox.. hahas.. Keep Shouting all the way!! Plus Of course.. TVXQ MV ' Step By Step'!.

No comments: