Monday, January 11, 2010

Results day..

The moment i've been waiting for has arrived.
Dun wish to explain anything but just that thanks god for giving me all the faith and hardwork i deserved.
I PASSED EVERYTHING =)))
Hopefully i can get into hotel or business related courses regardless how far or what.
Let me enter a poly and course to study i'm feeelin more than happy already.

I must 知足常乐 . Be contented for what i've in hand and seize the opportunity.
What i've now does not determine my future. I might be a successful woman next time and open a shop i desire. Score a 3.8 for my Poly and enter uni. Everything is unpredictable. So i must not give up.

Will be very busy with JAE stuffs and browsing through courses.
I guess i'll be crossing out many many desired courses.. SIAN =O
Nevermind, there's still many other courses waiting for me.
Be contented and optimistic =)

人在做, 天在看

天无绝人之路

=)

No comments: