Saturday, December 13, 2008

I MISS YOU, blog~
Lolx, i know i'm being random and lameeeee.

But, well, what to do, i'm just sooo random!! =D
Okae, update a while for my past few days check-out.

Been going out for the whole day~
since mon to fri.
I'm kinda getting sick of it as i want a rest but can't.
Too much things happened,
some may be good, some might not.

To be honest, i'm gettin emotional at times where i should not be.
I even cried durin sis bday.
I know is stupid of me to do that, but i just can't control my emotions and tears.
Tears just slid down my cheeks.

Through this, at least i understand that my relationship with my sis are getting stronger and closer.
This proves that we are a close-nitted family =D

Thanks sis, for comforting me and everything.
I know is wrong of me to think so negatively and kept things to myself where i should have said it out.
Anw, i'm bad in expressing myself in words but through action, i hope you can understand.
You're my dearest sis and only jie i have.
Without you, there will not be a change in mei.
Thanks a million lots to you, my baobei jie.
=D
Hope you do like the chalet and celebration plus the piles of presents and wishings from us.

No comments: