Friday, September 26, 2008

Update on Exams!

Update On Exams!

Okae.. this is the 2nd day of the papers.

First Day : EL P1 and SS have been over! OVER! Finally!

2nd Day : Mother Tongue P1 & 2! Hmm.. not bad! Hope can score well larx. Dun pin my hopes too high if not disappointment will be greater!

Haixx.. life is getting too boring le! Really.. i have no mood to study! Upcoming mon will be on GEOGRAPHY and A.Maths P1 !!!! Can you just kill me?? I am really suck at memorising! At least A.maths is better cos i am better in numbers and i'm lovin it! :D

When it comes to memorising notes, can just count me out cause that is not my cup of tea. What to do, can't help it le la!

6 Chapters leh!!! Buddha, SAVE ME! No matter what, i must Do Well for this Examination! I really can't afford to fail again cos i'm failing my geo tests by few marks. Just that few marks causes me soo much misery! I really studied de lorx. I Swear! But, i just simply can't score well for geo, dun know why! Perhaps it doesn't like me ( What the crap! )

Aiya, study HARD lorx! To the maximum to the MAX also must score well and remember well! If not, my humanities will be sucking all the way! WTH! Burnt midnight oils jiu burnt la.. Dun care le!

아자, 아자 화이팅!
加油! 加油!

No comments: